Last Updated: July 7, 2015
Changes to This Policy
We collect information you provide directly to us.
- For example, we collect information when you and/or your company place an Order for SitePro Services or register for a SitePro® account, create or modify your profile and online account, access and use the SitePro’s Services (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share files or other information), participate in any interactive features of SitePro®, participate in a survey, activity or event, make a purchase, apply for a job, request customer support, communicate with us via third-party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us.
- Information specific to transactions between you and other companies within your supply chain or same industry will remain strictly confidential and will not be shared outside of the companies within your specific supply chain, who together with you will use it for processing transactions and collaboration with the SitePro® Platform.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services. When you access or use the SitePro Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Usage Information: We monitor user activity in connection with the SitePro Services and may collect information about the applications and features you use, the websites you visit, the Content you access and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in SitePro Services.
- Log Information: We log information about you when you access and use SitePro Services including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), the Web pages that you visit, the Content you use and the URL of the Web page you visited before navigating to the SitePro Services.
- Device Information: If you access SitePro Services from a mobile device, we collect information about the device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information (as allowed by the mobile network) or platform information (as allowed by the specific platform type). We do ask for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile apps.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve SitePro’s Services and your experience, customize your experience and preferences, allow you to access and use SitePro® without re-entering your member ID and/or password, understand which areas and features of SitePro’s Services are most popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images (also called "gifs") that may be used in SitePro Services or in emails that help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please call customer service.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve SitePro Services;
- Enable you to access and use SitePro Services
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, newsletters, offers, events, and provide other news or information about SitePro and our select partners;
Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with SitePro Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to SitePro Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve SitePro Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on SitePro Services;
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share information with users you designate; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, etc.
- Corporate Account: If you are an individual SitePro registered user and the domain of the primary email address associated with your SitePro account is owned by your employer and was assigned to you as an employee of that organization, and such organization wishes to establish an SitePro corporate account, then certain information concerning past use of your individual account may become accessible to that organization’s administrator including your email address.
- For Collaboration: We may share your information, including when you choose to use any features in SitePro Services that by their nature support sharing with third parties who you choose. Your name, email address, information from your profile and online account, and any Content you choose to share will be shared with such third parties, and such third parties may communicate with you (such as by posting comments or emailing you) in connection with your use of the features of SitePro Services.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of SitePro Services, (d) to protect SitePro, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
Collaboration and Sharing Features
SitePro Services offers collaboration features or other integrated tools, which allow you to view and/or share content through SitePro Services. As a function of the collaborative nature of SitePro Services and based on the permissions and settings you choose, the use of such features enables the sharing of Content with people you want to collaborate with.
While no service is completely secure, SitePro takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For example, we encrypt any content when it is stored in our data centers. In addition, sensitive information such as ACH Information credit card number and password that we request from you on SitePro is protected with encryption or handled by a 3rd party vendor specializing in handling this type of information.
The servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information we knowingly collect directly from you, no security system is impenetrable. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any passively-collected personal information you choose to include in documents you store on our systems are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
You may access your account information and our service only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. In addition, always logout and close your browser when you finish your session. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of SitePro’s Services.